Essential Tech managed communication services implement the latest technology to ensure reliable business communications across your organisation.
Communications is everything for a business. Unreliable and outdated technology can cause poor communications across your organisation, affecting your operations and overall success. Communication systems is complex and managing it internally can be overwhelming, and that’s where a managed communication services provider can step in and streamline the process.
Essential Tech can implement and maintain a reliable communication systems for your business to help you improve your productivity and mobility. We also offer remote and onsite communications management offering the following services: 3CX phone systems, unified communications and videoconferencing.
Benefits of Managed Communications
- Secured internet access across networks and multiple locations
- Improved communication between staff and clients
- Improved business operations
- Improved mobility
- Enhanced user experience
- Removed communication barriers
- Improved productivity
- Reduced costs for legacy hardware
- Scalable for future growth
Our Managed Communications Services
3CX Phone Systems
VoIP or Voice over IP can enhance your communications experience though some of the following:
- No maintenance or upgrade costs
- Access to low-cost IP calling
- Ability to make changes & moves instantly
- Enables your staff the flexibility to work remotely
- Access to call management features
- Provides reliability and complete security
- Integration with many 3rd party CRM applications such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and many more.
- Advanced reporting and cost centre management
- Call centre features
Unified Communications (UC) integrates multiple enterprise communication channels such as voice, video, instant messaging, fax, voice mail and content sharing into one streamlined solution to help improve business collaboration, communication and productivity.
Video Conferencing is being utilised more and more in businesses across the world. Having the ability to have face to face conversations anywhere with an internet connection can radically enhance how you and your team communicate.
For your convenience, we have included some of the other benefits of utilising video conferences in your business.
- Advanced real-time collaboration
- Offers a range of extras, e.g. organisational tools and file sharing
- Available to an unlimited amount of users
- Saves businesses time and money
- Boosts productivity
- Includes remote capabilities
Why Essential Tech?
Our secured end-to-end managed communication services will allow your people to connect and communicate using multiple channels and devices anywhere, anytime. We take care of the day-to-day maintenance of your communications system and keep it secure, scalable and agile. Whether you’re working with employees, customers or business partners around Australia, our managed communications solutions will give you a competitive edge in the market.
Got Any Questions?
We listen and learn to understand your business challenges, so we can deliver effective solutions that meet your specific business needs. Speak with an expert now!
Why Essential Tech
Our Managed Services
Related Blog Articles
How Unified Communications Aids Business Continuity Business disruptions can occur anytime. For this reason, most organizations have disaster recovery and...Read More
Ways How Unified Communications Can Improve Customer Service When you upgrade your office phone system to a modern VoIP PBX,...Read More
6 Ways Unified Communications Empowers a Remote Workforce As the work environment continues to evolve thanks to technology, more people...Read More