3CX Phone System
Never miss an important call with 3CX phone systems. Essential Tech provides 3CX installation and support to help you improve mobility and productivity.
Break your office boundaries and work from anywhere with the 3CX Phone System
Business phone systems have advanced dramatically in the past few years. The traditional business phone system that was used to make and receive calls has completely evolved into a unified communications system. It allows employees to communicate using different channels and devices on a single integrated phone system wherever they are.
If you’re still using an outdated phone system, then this is the best time to upgrade your communication system. You can’t afford missing important calls when you’re away from the office telephone or experiencing poor quality calls while speaking with a customer.
Our team of certified professionals will setup your 3CX and provide ongoing support and maintenance so that you can focus on your business. We can deploy 3CX in your private cloud or on-premise.
If you already have an existing setup and need ongoing 3CX phone system support and maintenance, we can help. Call us on 1800 384 768.
Request More Information
What is 3CX Phone System?
3CX is a software-based private branch exchange (PBX) based on the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) standard. It enables extensions to make calls via the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services.
3CX offers complete unified communications out of the box including phone service, video conferencing, instant messaging, text chat, voice mail, fax, etc. Users can easily log into 3CX using desktop or mobile devices as 3CX fully supports Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices.
The 3CX communication system is a multi-award-winning solution used by thousands of companies worldwide, including international brands such as McDonalds, Pepsi and American Express.
How Your Business Can Benefit with 3CX Telephone System
Work from anywhere, at any time, without your clients knowing you’ve left the office with a 3CX phone system. The modern office needs to take advantage of 3CX mobility features to improve employees’ productivity and customer service.
An all-in-one software-based communications system, 3CX is all about making communication simple while putting money back into your pocket by cutting costs on your telecommunications bill.
Don’t believe us? Here are just a few reasons why a 3CX phone system is different from the traditional PBX phone system:
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Easy Installation & Management
A 3CX communication system is all about convenience, so it makes sense 3CX installation process is as easy as pie. As well avoiding the need for expensive hardware, a soft Remember:ware-based phone system like 3CX lets you get started in minutes with pre-configured templates. You can also import or delete all your contacts at once, meaning you can dive straight back into business with as minimal interruptions as possible.
As a software-based system, 3CX can be installed on every device you need it on, allowing you to seamlessly continue your communication strategy from the office to on-the-go. 3CX is fully integrated with Android and iOS and can be used directly from your desktop computer. 3CX lets you keep all the contact details in your business directory in one central place, meaning you can just as easily access the information you need from your desk or from a private island. The choice is yours.Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or in the Cloud: The Choice is Yours
Whether you decide to embrace an office life that has no boundaries or prefer to keep everything contained in one space, 3CX has a solution that will work for you. As a software-based system 3CX can be installed on the private cloud, bringing you the chance for true mobility when it comes to your communications, or in-house. With the increasing flexibility of daily work life, 3CX lets you keep doing what you do best without having to worry about whether you’ll be able to keep in touch with your clients when you’re not in the office.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Get your free Standard license now!
On-premise 3CX Deployment
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or Raspberry Pi!
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
Apps & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android and iOS, softphone for Windows, WebRTC softphone and clientless web conferencing, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. Customers can instantly reach you directly from your website with the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Benefit from free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all apps simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Enjoy the most progressive Android & iOS VoIP apps in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging
Easy to Use Windows Softphone
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
User-friendly WebRTC Softphone
- Multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Make calls straight from the browser or easily control calls on your IP phone or smartphone
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Web Client extension for Chrome and Edge
3CX Live Chat & Talk : Next Level Customer Communications
- Allow customers to chat, call or meet with you directly from your website
- Completely free for you and your customers – no additional subscriptions or charges
- Real-time communication from your website integrated with your PBX
- Easy to configure in a few simple steps!
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting – plugin/extension free screen sharing
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Why Choose Essential Tech?
We are certified 3CX partner in Australia and such a big fan of the convenience and flexibility that a 3CX phone system can offer to a business. Why stay with a phone system that limits your ability to communicate when and where you’d like to while costing you more money? Embrace true mobility by filling the form below.
Got Any Questions?
We listen and learn to understand your business challenges, so we can deliver effective solutions that meet your specific business needs. Speak with an expert now!
Why Essential Tech
Our Managed Services
Related Blog Articles
How Unified Communications Aids Business Continuity Business disruptions can occur anytime. For this reason, most organisations have disaster recovery and...Read More
Ways How Unified Communications Can Improve Customer Service Regardless of the industry that you are in, you should provide quality...Read More
6 Ways Unified Communications Empowers a Remote Workforce As the work environment continues to evolve thanks to technology, more people...Read More