3CX Phone System
3CX Phone Systems: Make Your Phone System Work Harder
Business phone systems have advanced dramatically in the past few years. The traditional business phone system that was used to make and receive calls has completely evolved into a unified communications system that allow employees to communicate using different channels and devices on a single integrated platform.
If you’re still using an outdated phone system, then this is the best time to upgrade your communication systems. You can’t afford missing important calls when you’re away from the office telephone or experiencing poor quality calls while speaking with a customer.
With Essential Tech unified communications system, you’ll get a complete communications package where you could take business calls using your preferred devices wherever you are. We provide 3CX phone systems and installation to help you maximise your productivity and communicate with your customers more effectively.
If you already have a 3CX phone system and need some ongoing support and maintenance, we can help. Call us on 1800 384 768.
What is 3CX Phone System?
3CX is a software-based private branch exchange (PBX) based on the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) standard. It enables extensions to make calls via the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services.
3CX offers complete unified communications including phone service, video conferencing, instant messaging, text chat, voice mail, fax, etc. Users can easily log into 3CX using desktop or mobile devices as 3CX fully supports Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices.
The 3CX phone system is a multi-award-winning solution used by thousands of companies worldwide, including international brands such as McDonalds, Pepsi and American Express.
How Your Business Can Benefit with 3CX Telephone System
Work from anywhere, at any time, without your clients knowing you’ve left the office with a 3CX phone system. The modern office needs to take advantage of 3CX mobility features to improve employees’ productivity and customer service.
An all-in-one software-based communications system, 3CX is all about making communication simple while putting money back into your pocket by cutting costs on your telecommunications bill.
Don’t believe us? Here are just a few reasons why a 3CX phone system is different from the traditional PBX phone system:
Affordable & Reduces Phone Bill Costs
Easy Installation & Management
Deploy via Cloud or Local
Top-notch Performance & Secured
Take Your Extension Wherever You Go
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With Essential Tech 3CX phone systems there is no need to worry about management and installation. Our team of certified professionals will setup this for you and do the maintenance so that you can focus on what you do best.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or in the Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, the deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. You can choose to run 3CX in the cloud (in your cloud account) or on-premise and keep complete control of your data.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Get your free Standard license now!
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or Raspberry Pi!
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
Apps & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android and iOS, softphone for Windows, WebRTC softphone and clientless web conferencing, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. Customers can instantly reach you directly from your website with the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Benefit from free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all apps simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Enjoy the most progressive Android & iOS VoIP apps in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging
Easy to Use Windows Softphone
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
User-friendly WebRTC Softphone
- Multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Make calls straight from the browser or easily control calls on your IP phone or smartphone
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Web Client extension for Chrome and Edge
3CX Live Chat & Talk: Next Level Customer Communications
- Allow customers to chat, call or meet with you directly from your website
- Completely free for you and your customers – no additional subscriptions or charges
- Real-time communication from your website integrated with your PBX
- Easy to configure in a few simple steps!
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting – plugin/extension free screen sharing
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Why choose Essential Tech?
Take advantage of our knowledge. Our goal is to provide value and educate. We are one of the most trusted resources in Australia. Over the years, we have helped countless organisations achieve their goals.