Essential Tech offers reliable, fast and secured internet services to help increase your organisations’ profit, productivity and customer satisfaction.
It’s no secret that internet has become an essential part of business. Without an efficient, reliable and secure business internet service, you could be sacrificing productivity as well as spending money on a service that is not helping you get where you want to go. A good business internet service should be fast, steady and help you keep doing what you do best with minimal interruptions or fuss.
Finding a great internet service can be trickier than it seems. The speed and safety of your service is based on a number of contributing factors, which include everything from the number of people using the service to the technical support available. As each service has different ups and downs, it’s important to find a service that meets your needs without sacrificing quality.
So, how do you know which business internet service is right for you? At Essential Teach, we offer four business internet services: NBN, EFM, Fibre and EOC. Each type of internet service has its own pros and cons and Essential Tech is always on hand to help you identify which type of internet service is right for your business.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Fibre: Fibre internet is the most reliable business internet service, offering dedicated speeds and support for more users at one time. But, fibre is also the most expensive option as it draws on physical hardware to provide that standout performance.
- NBN: The NBN internet service has been making waves in the news in recent years, but what can it actually do for you? Unlike fibre, EFM and EOC, NBN is a shared internet service that is split between multiple businesses in the same area. As a result, there are no guarantees on speed or reliability.
- EFM: EFM is a great mid-range option for those businesses who happen to be located near a telephone exchange. Internet speeds for the EFM service depend on your proximity to the telephone exchange, meaning the closer you are the faster service you will receive. EFM services also offer a high level of effective bandwidth, which means no slow down during peak operating times.
- EOC: EOC internet services operate in the same way as fibre internet, delivering fast speeds and reliability at a fraction of the price of fibre. But, EOC internet services aren’t always available at every location.
Still a bit overwhelmed? Don’t worry, we get it. Essential Tech can help you figure out what your internet needs are and which services will be able to meet them. We understand that your business internet service needs to be able to handle a lot more demand than your home network. It also need to be secure, so you can rest easy knowing that your and your clients’ data is in safe hands.
A fast and reliable business internet service is also critical when embracing the power of a cloud-based business operating system. A fibre, EFM or EOC business internet service will ensure that you never have to worry about not being online, so you can focus on doing what you do best and helping your business meet all of its goals.
Okay, you’re convinced: investing in the right business internet system is an all-around good move. We agree! That’s why we’ve made it super easy to get in touch with our team of experts. All you have to do is fill out the form below and Essential Tech will contact you to discuss which business internet service is right for you.
Got Any Questions?
We listen and learn to understand your business challenges, so we can deliver effective solutions that meet your specific business needs. Speak with an expert now!
Why Essential Tech
Our Managed Services
Frequently Asked Questions
A descriptive paragraph that tells clients how good you are and proves that you are the best choice that they’ve made.
You can expect to pay $100-150 per user, per month with a full-stack of managed services. If you find prices that are lower than this range, make sure to compare your offers (because most get offers from multiple vendors) and see if there are any differences in the service offering.
With outsourcing, you pick specific services and ask an external company to help address specific business needs. Managed services, on the other hand, take a much more holistic approach to providing excellence in technology services.
Beyond traditional application and infrastructure management, managed services may also include storage, desktop and communications, mobility, help desk, and technical support. In general, common managed services include the following applications.
- Predictable Low Cost. Can managed services cut down cost? …
- Scalability. …
- Minimized Downtime. …
- A Preventive Approach. …
- Proven Experts. …
- Narrowed Business Focus. …
- Data Compliance. …
- Reliable Relationships.